Meredith White Speech Pathology Specializes in Social Thinking™, first in a 1:1 format, and then in group opportunities.
Social Thinking™ is an in-depth social skills and communication pragmatics program developed by award winning speech-language pathologist, Michelle Garcia Winner, SLP.
Social Thinking™ Programs Available Include:
- Whole Body Listening Larry at Home and School
- You are a Social Detective
- The Incredible Flexible You™ : A Social Thinking Curriculum for the Preschool and Elementary Years.
- Superflex Curriculum™
- Social Thinking activities and homework.
- A Five can Make Me Lose Control
- Zones of Regulation
Advantages of Social Thinking™ compared to other social groups:
- Common vocabulary that can be used across settings
- Curriculums for all levels of development through childhood.
- Fun way to talk about tough topics through comic book characters
- Easy parent carry-over at home.
- Time tested and evidence based successful curriculum
- Skills learned in social group generalize easily to other settings.
- Preschool program for younger children.
- Typical social groups do not provide homework or vocabulary to use at home or for carry-over in other settings.